Ive been to a few auditions/concerts in Houston/TX of Jessica and i love her music so much - especially cuz it reminds me of our roller skatin rink times with my Lauda-Crew in California - and i got to this cuz Jessica was voted on sexiest women 2008 in America yesterday (2008,07,02) and i saw the reportage on NTV "5th Ave" Magazine - but i dont care bout the fact - it was just a remind for me - im not into girls - i luv my Boy Georg! FOREVER - as much as i like this song that reminds me on my US-Times.
especially the vid with 4 sure: Jessica Simpson (as herself) Christina Applegate (known from Al Bundy as Kelly) and Eva Longoria (Desperate Housewives as Gabrielle Solice and vor Ads for Langnese/Eskimo Ice Cream in Austria/Germany/Switzerland/BeneluX)
Donnerstag, 3. Juli 2008
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1 Kommentar:
I'm not into girls either. I just miss you, my most adored one. Can't add anything else.. besides I'm only into you, my Man, Alex!
Kommentar veröffentlichen