Samstag, 5. Juli 2008

This is 4 my boyfriend Georg

I was into the song since he left me 4 Constantinople. Its the only new RNB-my-style-song thats "IN" not sad but describes my feelings excactly how i feel - its from Ne-Yo - and its called "Closer" - Georg i want you to be closer - tough i know its not your style - i dedicate this song 2 u - cause it makes me think about you - and they played it @ "Package" on powerplay - and instead i enjoy my fav song - i always left the floor - cause it made me really fucked up and sad - and im totally messed up and fed up with myself that ive gone out - im not clear at my concious, for me it feels like a cheat and i know u cant understand it but probably there are going our opinions two different ways and that hurts me more than i can
maybe stand - and maybe i cut the first cinery into the wood, - but its ok - i love you - youre the love of my life - this is 4 you! and im not pullin u away from me -never!

1 Kommentar:

Zydake hat gesagt…

Great song there.. and thanks for the dedication!

Although we've already talked this out, I want you to know that I would NEVER go out alone without you, if I had the physical chance to take you with me (like when we are in the same place). Therefore, I would never leave you alone at home, if I were at Graz, to go out.

You know how much I depend on you!
I am really dedicated to making you happy.